Learn How to Use Small Business Bookkeeping Software for Beginners
Take the guesswork out of keeping track of finances and discover efficient bookkeeping and accounting techniques for the modern business world
Are you a student looking for a simple way to master the fundamentals of accounting for the real world without tearing your hair out in frustration?
Are you a business owner that wants more understanding about how money moves in your business, but have difficulty understanding accounting jargon, balance sheets, income statements, and the likes?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this guide is for you.
Crunching the numbers and doing the books is everybody’s least favorite part of running a business unless you’re a numbers person. It’s boring and frustrating and most people would rather not deal with it.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this special bundle, Kevin Ellis demystifies complex accounting concepts in a way that is easy to understand and can be practically applied to your business. You’re going to learn how to use modern tools such as QuickBooks to make accounting easy and pain-free.
In this special bundle, you’re going to find everything you need to master accounting for small businesses. It contains the following guides:
- Accounting: A Simple Guide to Financial and Managerial Accounting for Beginners
- QuickBooks: Step-by-Step Guide to Bookkeeping & Accounting for Beginners
Here are some of the practical insights you’re going to discover in this bundle:
- A comprehensive intro to the accounting equation for sole proprietorship and corporations
- Everything you need to know about assets and liabilities as well as the form vs substance paradigm
- Understanding the 10 core principles of GAAP
- How to make sure your accounting conforms to professional standards
- Know financial statements, cash flow statements and more like the back of your hand
- How to find out which version of QuickBooks (online or desktop) is best suited for your business needs
- How to properly get started using QuickBooks and a high-level overview of the QuickBooks dashboard
- Preparing financial statements, creating reports and budgeting with QuickBooks
- …and much, much more!
Whether you’re a student, entrepreneur, small to medium-sized business owner, employee or partner, this guide will show you how to manage finances like a pro and enable you to have intelligent conversations with finance experts!
- I appreciate the information on Accounting and QuickBooks! Definitely detracted from the overall value of the book. I would recommend the book to anyone who is looking to explore this type of Learn How to Use Small Business. Is the book really worth five stars, as I thought the book is properly. When I read the book! Thanks for publishing this book.
This book is very helpful in making for Start the perfect. i am happy with this Accounting book, you can feel and look great to guide to understand Learn How to Use Small Business . definitely recommend considering this book. would recommend this to anyone.